Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Warmin' Up

Monkey really warmed back up to the beach pretty quickly.  I'm so thrilled that she seems to love the beach.  Every now and then she would try to crawl on the beach off her towel, but didn't quite like the feeling of crawling on the sand, so she was happy to just play with toys on her towel.  We did take her down to the ocean every day and let her sit for awhile and she didn't cry once this time.  The water was warmer, and a little more calm this past week.  Daddy also took her out into the ocean one day.  She didn't seem to mind that either!  Here are some pictures of her sitting in the water one of the days we were there.  Some of the waves hit her pretty hard in the chest and she would just look at either me or her daddy as if to say - Am I OK?  We would cheer and she would just start clapping and look back out at the ocean for more to come.  Way to go my brave little one.  Hopefully more beach adventures are to come for us!



Ok Daddy - Am I ok??

Oh yeah, I'm fine.  I'm just going to look at this seaweed for now.


I think I kind of like this!!

No comments: