We had pretty good weather, it wasn't as hot as I thought it would be since it was the end of July. We got out of there just before Ernesto was heading our way so I'm thankful we were able to enjoy our time. We did more of the same on this trip. Woke up, went to the beach early, napped inside then either went back down to the beach or went to the pool for our second nap.
Monkey enjoyed the beach so much more this time so we spent more time down there. Her strong daddy also broke our umbrella the second day while trying to get it in the sand, so we went and bought a tent for the week and from now on this is the only way we will go to the beach. We were all able to sit under the tent and Monkey was able to play on her towel in the shade without getting too hot. Soooo nice!
Here are some pictures from the trip (a couple more blog posts to follow).
| Monkey and Goose enjoying the morning before we headed down. |
| Early one morning - I couldn't resist the lighting! |
| Evie and her JuJu |
| So-So and Monkey |
| Daddy is so silly! |
| Sitting with Pop under the tent |
| I couldn't resist posting this one. She is becoming such a ham for the camera - I have to say that I love it! |
| Playing with JuJu |
| Goose and So-So loved being in the water. It was pretty calm most of the week and really shallow for a long way out so they enjoyed playing in the water. |
| The tent - we LOVED this and it was so nice to all be able to sit together in the shade. I'm glad that Nate broke our umbrella!! |
| So-So enjoying some rest time |
| Heading back out to enjoy the water - oh how I wish I could be making that same walk right now! |
No comments:
Post a Comment