Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Random PIctures

The great thing about this Chromebook thing is that it makes it so easy for me to upload pictures from my phone in order to put them on the blog.  We have found a new favorite past time of Monkeys.  She doesn't really like to have her picture taken, most days.  But she does love to have the front camera on the phone turned on and have her picture taken when she can see herself.  We have had a few family sessions lately and I thought I would share them.  She also loves to put all of her daddy's hats on her head, and I have to say that she looks so cute in them!

I love all four of these pictures.  Mommy didn't get the memo on the sad face pic!
Silly Face with Mommy

This picture is hilarious to me!  I actually didn't realize I had gotten this one until I started looking through them tonight.
She thinks the strap that sizes the hat is a chin strap!

No comments: