Monday, September 22, 2014

Lil Bit's 6 Month Shoot

Meredith of Teasley Photography did it again for Lil Bit's 6 month pictures.  We took a few family and sister shots this time again but decided for the 9 month, we will just do Lil Bit!  It's a bit exhausting to try to get the family ready for formal shoots every 3 months!!  We headed over to Crockett Park since it was so close to the house to get these shots.  Here are a few of my favorites that she sent me.



With the promise of tootsie rolls after pictures we were able to get some really great sister shots this time!  We didn't get these two outfits together, they each actually came from a different grandmother, but I love the way the colors turned out in the photos.


Meredith told Monkey to tell her a secret!  Lil Bit was so tired during this whole shoot so she kept rubbing her ears (her sign she is tired) and I loved the way this one turned out!
I know the next two are almost exactly the same, yet they weren't so I had to include them both!  I can't pick my favorite of the two!









No comments: