Someone is getting much stronger in their core and can pretty much sit up by themselves! She still forgets that if the goes back there is nothing to catch her so we most always have a pillow behind her and she does really well.
She is a paci girl for sure and she loves to take them in and out of her mouth by herself.
I loved this picture. Monkey is having a hard time understanding that she has to share Lil Bit's toys, but she is getting better and they are starting to play a little more together. Lil Bit absolutely LOVES her sister. She lights up whenever she is in the room.
Here she is trying sweet potatoes for the first time. She wasn't quite sure what to think...
Here she is with spaghetti. She seemed to like it, but mainly just moved it around on her tray.
Sis had to get in on the eating pictures!
Then she thought she would chew on her toes for a little dessert!
Daddy caught this sweet nap picture the day she had her FOUR shots at her 6 month check up. Sweet thing is starting to get attached to her loveys too. She will even suck her thumb if she can't find a paci - quite versatile this one.
I just thought this was a sweet pic - she was looking for her daddy because he was walking in and out grilling chicken for dinner.
I decided to take the cabinet under our wet bar and add a tension rod so that Monkey can have a place to hang her dress up clothes. I think it's going to work out quite nicely - just have to teach her how to hang them back up!
The cabinet beside will be for all the accesories that go with the dresses.
I figured out that I could attach things to the side of the pack n play through the holes in the mesh. It's awesome! Now that she sits up better she will sit there for a good long time and play with some new toys!
No comments:
Post a Comment