I never thought I would be so excited about a diaper bag - nor did I ever think I would do so much research on one. After looking at many reviews and watching some YouTube videos - I finally settled on a Skip Hop bag.
Skip Hop had several bags that I was looking at, but I finally settled on the Studio bag - in the Pewter Dot pattern.
I wavered on the color and thought about getting the solid black, but this color seems to go with everything - I think. I love that the style looks like a purse and it even has pockets in the front for me to put all my stuff so I won't have to carry a purse along with a diaper bag - major plus for me since I really hate carrying purses in the first place!
I watched a couple of YouTube videos of moms that actually use this bag and the one that finally sold me on it was a mom showing how much she could pack in the bag taking toddler twins on a trip. There are so many pockets and so many ways to organize in this bag that it's just a dream! Yes - it was a little splurge for myself, but I figure if a mom of twins can use it, then it should be able to be used through two kids (Lord willing we have two!).
The size is nice. It's not too big, but it's big enough to hopefully carry the things I need and the things pumpkin will need.
One of the features that finally sold me on it were the stroller clips. Now I don't know how often I will actually use this feature, but it will be nice to have the option. If the bottom of the stroller gets too full, I just strap my bag onto the handles and it is easily accessible. To use this feature - I'm sure your baby has to be in the stroller, otherwise the bag would pull it over, but it's still a nice feature.
All in all - I am very excited to get to use this bag. I know you really can't tell a lot about a diaper bag until you pack one yourself, but after the videos I watched I think this will suit me just fine and I think it's a keeper. I'll update you once she's here.
Also - we are coming along on her room - I will post pictures once a little more stuff is up in there and let you see the progress. I'm really excited!



1 comment:
I have a skiphop, Russ uses it. We took it to Disney and it stores so much stuff. You will be happy with your purchase!! Hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment