The nursery is coming along. I have had everything in my head for a long time, but the glider finally came in today and now I can really start building it so everyone else can see it! I have a teaser picture - nothing complete, but at least you can see where we are going. I'm so pleased with how it's coming along and I'm so excited to bring our little pumpkin home to her cozy little room!
I'm pretty sure this is the layout of the room. I was concerned that there was too much furniture lining the walls, but I think I really like it. I really want the crib on the back wall because I have a monogram to go over her crib and I think it will make a statement when you walk in.
The glider is amazing!! I had several people tell me to get The Best Chair for a glider and I have to tell you - it's so worth it. This is the most comfortable chair that glides and swivels - many early mornings will be spent in this chair - it needs to be comfortable.
The changing table is directly to the right when you walk in - you can just see it with everything piled up on top! The brown cubbies that you see right when you walk in - straight in front of you - will be white. I used the ones from our room just to give us an idea.
We will hang some white shelves and hooks on the right wall when you walk in and we have a pink rug to go down on the floor. Add some artwork on the walls and hang the beautiful curtains my good friend made and we will be done!! I will take more detailed pictures when we are done, I just wanted to give you a teaser.
So - tell me what you think! I have another possible layout, but Nate and I both like the layout at the top better because it gives more floor space. What do you think??
2 comments:
I love how close you are getting... So excited for you!
I like the top one too. One thing though, and you have plenty of time, I had Will's crib like that close to the window but once he was able to pull up and reach I had to move it to the other wall so he couldn't reach the blinds or curtain. Love it, so exciting! Taylor
Post a Comment