Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Helpful Blog

I was online today looking at a few things and happened upon a blog by accident.  It turned into a very happy accident!

This blog - Chronicles of a BabyWise Mom is amazing.  It is from a mom of 3 children.  She didn't implement BabyWise until her first child was 9 weeks old, then continued to use it for the next 2 children.

She posts anything from her favorite parts of BabyWise, to theories that she likes from other books, responses to reader questions and comments and polls from her readers.

We have a good schedule down right now, but she is such a healthy eater that I'm finding it hard trying to wrap my mind around where we go from here and how we change things up.  Luckily I'm going to the doc tomorrow for her check up and he is a fan of Babywise so hopefully he can walk through the next couple of months with me.  I'm not trying to rush her at all, but my mind works best when I have an idea of where I'm going down the road.

The best thing about this blog is that people have posted sample schedules.  It has given me some ideas on how to move forward with her.

If you are reading this and are expecting or have young children with an interest in implementing Babywise - I highly recommend this as a supplement to the book.  It's practical advice from someone who is currently living it!  She even writes weekly summaries of each of her children and where they are and what they are doing right now.

Check it out and check back here tomorrow for some of Pumpkin's two month stats and photos!  So excited to be going to the doc tomorrow, but so sorry for her that she has to get her shots.  Hopefully she does ok.

No comments: