
Her first smile was saved for her daddy. I think I already have a daddy's girl on my hands - and I'm totally OK with that. She did, however, make her mommy work really hard to see a smile. She has been giving me half smiles and what I call her straight smile for the past day or two. But tonight - I finally got the big grin! We were playing and I was taking pictures of all the faces she was making and I accidentally got a picture of this smile. I LOVE it!
I never thought I would work so hard in my life to get someone to smile at me, but it is so worth it. Being able to interact with her now makes our days that much more fun! We go to the doctor for her 2 month check up in a little over a week - hard to believe. I can't wait to see how much this little chunk a monk weighs. Update on that soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment