Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Nate Ate What??


Yes, that's right.  Look closely at the picture.  That would be asparagus on the plate.  He is the one that told me to buy it and I cooked it and he ate every last bit of it.  We had this dinner the other night.  It was a yummy peanut/soy grilled chicken with ginger/carrot rice and asparagus (cooked in the previous mornings bacon grease).

I'm pretty proud of my husband.  Some of his new eating habits have frustrated me, but they are pushing him to eat more vegetables and I can't argue with that.  Now I don't have to worry about him eating what he needs to in front of Pumpkin.

They say your taste buds change every 7 years or so.  Maybe this is his year - perhaps I need to start introducing a lot of new things to him!!!  Maybe I'll sneak some things in and see how he likes it after the fact! ;)

No comments: