Saturday, March 3, 2012

3 Month Photo Shoot

They are here!  They are here!  Pumpkin's 3 month photos are here and I LOVE them!!!  Once again - Jessica Williamson of Blue Love Photography took these wonderful pictures.  I can't begin to tell you the time she took with us and again the comfort that there is in knowing your photographer.  It's the best.  Especially with a 3 month old photo shoot.  I think this might be the hardest age to photograph.  She isn't a newborn so she doesn't just lay still and sleep, but she can't sit up on her own just yet.  Jess did a great job of capturing some good images though - some that I really think show off her personality.  I had a hard time choosing just a few to post, so below are a BUNCH of pictures.  Enjoy!


This precious dress was handmade by a sweet family friend.  This was also her dedication dress.


Hat was bought off Etsy from the buttercup basket.  LOVE IT!

Love this face





She was very interested in her fingers during this photo shoot

She is already getting good at posing for her pictures


Couldn't resist posting this in color and black and white - there are things I like about both even though they are the exact same picture!



Pretty good family photo with a 3 month old!
She of course wasn't too happy by the time we got to these!

But enter her daddy and she will always smile - that's ok - one of these days mommy will get a good picture with her!

I LOVE this picture - I think it is so great of both of them and look her precious feet!

Couldn't resist posting this one - this is a pretty signature solemn look and I think this one says - "That's it!  I'm finished with pictures people - let me take a nap!"

 Thanks again Jess!  I'm so thankful to have pictures - I'm so bad at remembering to take them myself - what a treasure they are to have!

No comments: