Can babies have this?? I'm really just joking, but if they could have it - you better believe our daughter would be diagnosis number one!
She apparently has realized that she has control over her legs and she now moves them more than she did when she didn't have control. I read somewhere once that once they get control of their movements - their movements slow down. That is so not true!
I feel like she is one of those cartoon characters whose legs are constantly spinning around until their feet meet the ground and they just take off. I don't think this child will ever walk - I think she will just head straight to running.
She wakes up early in the morning - not to talk or cry, but to take both her legs in the air and bang them together on the mattress - over and over and over again. There are days where she does this for up to an hour. And when I say early - I mean 4 or 5 in the morning. I'm really hoping she gets over this soon.
When were are feeding her, not only is she a wiggle worm, but she constantly has her feet pressed against our legs and is pushing off the entire time. I have tried numerous times to feed her while keeping her legs under one of my arms - it doesn't work!
Also, while trying to go to sleep - her legs are constantly moving. Her entire upper body can be completely still and you look on the monitor only to see her feet and legs constantly going.
It's amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment