So today I had to go renew mine and Nate's car tags. Luckily our tags come up for renewal in the same month so I only have to go once a year. I know you can now do it online and you can also use the great postal service, but I always wait too late to get the emissions tests done, so I end up having to go in. All that said - it's always an experience, but this one today took the cake. Nothing in particular to write about, just a lot of people and a lot of waiting and lot of moving of lines that got a little ridiculous. Needless to say, I left there in a bit of a bad mood. But on my drive home that changed.
I pulled up behind an old woman at a stop light. She was in a little car and I could see her gray hair above her driver's seat. As we were sitting waiting for the light to change, I noticed that she had something around her license plate. As I read - I burst out in laughter right there and smiled the rest of the way home. I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but I thought it was hilarious because of the irony of being on an old woman's car. It said...
Knitting...It takes balls.
Enough said - hope that gave you some laughter today! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment