Pumpkin is 3 weeks old today. I can hardly believe it.
I updated you earlier in the week about all that she is doing - not much has changed since then. She is still sleeping pretty good - we are working on our fussy period at night time - she just likes to sleep on momma's chest for that nap. And you know what - I let her right now, because she doesn't have long to do that. And let's face it - there is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby right now. Everyone keeps telling me that there is nothing you can do to spoil them this early and I'm believing that. All of her other naps - she naps well in her bed and most of the time puts herself to sleep when we lay her down. Sleeping on my chest also gives her another opportunity to practice lifting her head. She was pushed up on her arms last night with her head bobbing in the air for awhile. This child has pretty good head control from her tummy already - it helps to make her a little mad - she really lifts her head then!
Still working on the spit up - hoping it just sticks to that and doesn't become reflux. I'm holding my breath on that one.
She finally had her first bath today - she didn't cry, but she sure did wiggle and almost wiggled her way into to the big tub at one point! Still have to figure out the best way to be quick so she doesn't get too cold. Little girl was shivering by the time I wrapped her in her towel today. I did take pictures, but will not be posting those on here.
| Here is one after her bath - all bundled up and ready to go night night! |
Hard to believe that in one more week our baby will be 1 month old. WOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment