Once again, our talented friend Jessica Williamson of
Blue Love Photography took some precious pictures of our little Pumpkin. I was so excited for a nice day outside so we could get some pictures outside with leaves still on the ground.
 |
| This is one of my favorite pictures she took. I think it is because this is one of her very typical looks. She favors laying on her right side and this is usually what we see when she is awake. LOVE that sweet face! |
 |
| This is my absolute favorite out of all of them - I think it is because of the lighting. |
 |
| She is in a cradle that my grandfather made me when I was a baby and she is laying on a blanket made by her Ma-Ma. Precious gifts from great-grandparents. |
 |
| I love baby feet! |
Thanks Jess for another great photo session. We loved them!!
1 comment:
lovelovelove these!
Post a Comment