Time is flying. Pumpkin is 1 month old today already. I cannot believe it. It seems like a lot longer, but then again - it doesn't seem like it's been a month already.
We are still having issues with feeding, which in turn have caused us to have issues with sleeping. Her daddy and I think she has reflux. Our doc was worried that she would develop it and gave us some signs to look for. They have reared their ugly head today - so momma will be calling the doc Monday to get a course of action.
Most of the day, she is still a pretty content baby.
She is still a pretty good sleeper at night. The reflux isn't helping the issue.
She hasn't been such a good napper the past couple of days. She naps best elevated. So we either end up holding her right now or I put her in my Moby wrap and walk around the house getting things done while she sleeps.
Her daddy and I think she looks the best when she wears pink and white. We put her in a green gown that we have - and she doesn't look very good in that at all!
Still just smiling in her sleep - waiting for the waking smile.
I think she is starting to look more like her daddy - and I love that.
With all the formula changes that we have had lately - I kind of feel like we are just starting from the beginning this week and if she does indeed have reflux, I guess we will be starting over again! Life with a baby is never dull - and sometimes things are just a series of checks and balances to figure out what will work. But I wouldn't change it for the world.
We love you Pumpkin and continue to thank God for the blessing that you are in our lives.
Here are some more pictures from our photo shoot this morning.
| I'm tired of taking pictures Mommy - can we stop now?? |
| Hard to get good shots with one this little. |
| Yep - that is spit up coming out her mouth - such is life right now!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment