Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pictures from Phone

Most of the pictures I take these days, I take with my phone.  I thought I would share some of my favorites from the past week.  Google has made my life so much easier.  My phone now talks to blogger and I can upload my pictures straight from the internet.  Amazing!!



Paci girl from the beginning!
Riding home from the hospital, she was waving bye bye!
I love watching babies sleep
The child who never took a paci suddenly has an interest in one.  Thankfully she doesn't want a diaper or want to drink out of a bottle!
Drama queen already when she sleeps.  
Old man squishy face laying on daddy.
Having some fun outside on one of our nice days this week!
Sweet smile from my big girl.
The lighting was bad in the room, but I caught one of her many smiles after she was done eating.


Sweet Monkey sat down and read to her sister one morning while I was making breakfast.  See also that she shared her most loved possessions Lovey and Elmo with her sister.  They will be good friends soon I hope! :)

No comments: