Monday, March 31, 2014

Newborn Pictures

We had Lil Bit's newborn pictures made about 2 weeks ago and I love them!  Between the hospital pics and these, we have some great newborn and family shots.  My friend Meredith of Teasley Photography took these pictures for us.  I can't wait to see what she is going to do to chronicle the first year of Lil Bit's life.  I had a hard time choosing which ones to include here, so there are quite a few!


I love that when we have professional pictures taken, our oldest chooses not to smile for most of them!
One of my favorites of the 4 of us!

I love that she almost looks like she is smiling in this picture.


Melt my heart - so sweet!

Of course, this one was alert for most of the pictures - a few sleepy newborn pictures at the end!
I love that she got her name artwork in the background of these pics.

She is laying in the cradle that Monkey did for her newborn pics.  My grandfather made this cradle for me when I was a baby and she is wrapped in a blanket made my one of her great grandmothers.
Here she is in the cradle, on the blanket, wearing a dress from her other great grandmother.


No comments: