Monday, April 28, 2014

Art Projects

So, Lil Bit's room still needed some more things to hang on her wall.  I have been looking around and couldn't decide what to get.  I love projects, and I love to paint - but I'm not good at painting free hand, or at painting scenes - so I don't really get the chance to paint.

I had seen a few canvases on Pinterest and on Etsy that I thought I could do.  I asked Aunt CoCo for some advice and headed to get my supplies.  I used the weekend that Monkey was at Doc and GaGa's to get them done.  Since I was painting, I decided to paint something for Monkey's room too.  I am very pleased with how they turned out.  Now I just need to get them hung!

The lighting isn't too great on these, I will post more pics when I have them hung in her room.

We sing this song to Monkey every night before bedtime and before every nap.  She is starting to sing it to Gabby and I thought it would be fun to have the lyrics on her wall.  I love how they turned out!


No comments: