I'm curious to see how much they will look alike or different as they grow. I think they look pretty different already, but I'm going to try to compare pictures each month of their first year since I will have them.
Ok, so this is funny. After I wrote the blog yesterday - I stand corrected. Lil Bit's cheeks are actually chunkier than Monkey's were in Month 1. Perhaps that is where all her weight has gone - to her cheeks!
Also - Nate and I think they actually look a little more alike than we thought. If you compare month 1 to month 1 - they favor each other more than if you think about how Monkey looks now. There are still some pretty big differences. They don't really have the same eyes, and though I think they have a similar nose - Lil Bit's nose is more narrow. They do have the same mouth shape, but Lil Bit's mouth is a little fuller. These are at least differences I see in these pictures.
However, you can definitely tell they are sisters and I love that!

No comments:
Post a Comment