With the beautiful weather, we have been getting outside more. I have been trying to come up with some things to keep Monkey occupied while we are outside. We got her a soccer ball and she likes to kick that around the yard, but prefers to toss it in the air or toss it back and forth. The other day, they had a ball and bat in the dollar bin at Target. I thought I would pick it up and see how she liked it. Well, she loved it! It kept her occupied for over an hour outside the other day. But she couldn't hit it unless she was hitting it straight up in the air. Here is are a couple of videos of her hitting it in the air.
After playing for so long, I thought she might like to get a tee ball set. Nate and I headed to Wal-Mart on Saturday morning and found one for her. We took it to the park that afternoon and she loved it! Here is a video of her hitting it off the tee. Then later, while we were watching her cousin play softball, daddy set it up again and Doc caught a full swing in pictures. She's getting pretty good at it!
 |
| I love the look of concentration that he caught! |
 |
| Still the same look of concentration! |
 |
| As Doc said when he sent it, she kept her eye on the ball here... |
 |
| then she followed through with her eyes to see where the ball went! |
No comments:
Post a Comment