Saturday, May 24, 2014

Perfect Days

Do you ever have those days that feel perfect?  We all know they aren't perfect when you really look at them, but they just feel perfect.  I had one of those a few weeks ago.  Lil Bit was having a great day napping so that meant I got to spend time alone with her while Monkey napped and I got to spend a lot of time alone with Monkey while Lil Bit napped.  It was a beautiful day outside and Nate was working from home so he could be around more than usual.

It was one of those days that I just looked around and felt very blessed in my life.  Very blessed.  I caught a couple of pictures of Monkey while we were outside that have become some of my favorite.  We were just laying down looking at the clouds and talking - not really talking about much - but just talking.  That moment, was pretty perfect in my book.



My favorite by far.  I LOVE this child!!

No comments: