We have a little girl who likes to talk already. She does a lot of her talking when you lay her down on her changing table still, but she is starting to talk more other places. She will talk to herself while she plays independently and she prefers to talk to her daddy the most. I love it - it's almost like she is telling him about her day. Most of the time that she chooses to talk I don't have my phone with me or by the time I turn it on, she stops talking. I caught one today. She still doesn't care much for tummy time, but she is starting to like it more each time. She also talks a lot while she is doing tummy time. She was sitting up on her arms talking to me before I could get my phone. By the time I got my phone she laid down and this is what I got! I love this stage, she is starting to become interactive and they only get more interactive after this!
No comments:
Post a Comment