Friday, May 9, 2014
Lil Bit 2 Month Stats
Well, we had our doc visit this morning and it went so well. Monkey went with us and was so curious about everything that was being done to Lil Bit. She stood on a stool and watched the doc do the whole exam on Lil Bit. We LOVE our doc. He is so calm - I know I have said that before, but I really need that in a doc. I trust him with everything. And like he told me today, he decided a long time ago that if he wouldn't do it for his own kids, then he wouldn't push it in his practice. I LOVE HIM!!
Lil Bit's stats crack me up. She is bigger than her sister was at 2 months, yet she is eating WAY less than her sister did. I think that lets me know that Monkey was still spitting up a TON of her bottles.
Her weight is 12lbs, 3oz (Monkey was 11 lbs, 9oz). Her height is 24 inches (Monkey was 23.25). I knew she was long. She is in about the 80th percentile in weight and right about the 95th percentile in height. She is a healthy, growing little girl.
She did so well with her shots. She cried hard when they went in her leg (I made the mistake of watching a couple of them go in this time and they looked awful). But once I picked her up and gave her a paci she settled down and she has been doing good since we have gotten home.
Our sweet little girl!
Heads up if you are checking this later in the day - there are actually 2 posts that posted today! Keep reading below for the next one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment