Thursday, May 22, 2014

Monkey Loves to Sing

Monkey LOVES to sing - she has an incredible memory and remembers songs pretty quickly after you teach her.  She loves listening to new music and loves dancing with anyone that will dance with her.  It's quite precious.  She comes home on Sundays singing the songs that her teachers teach her in class.  This past Sunday we were wheeling through the grocery store with her singing "Oh How I Love Jesus".  Made my heart proud to hear her sing those words.  I can't usually catch her on video, because as you saw with the baseball videos, she doesn't like for the camera to be in her face.  I have to be sneaky if I'm going to try to get one.  But back during Christmas she was feeling like singing for me, so I caught a couple of songs on video.  Enjoy her sweet voice!

By the way - it is amazing to me that in just 6 months she already looks so much older to me.  My first baby is turning into a little girl way too quickly!





No comments: